- This event has passed.
2nd KWP Ottawa River Weekend
July 25 - July 26
NOTE DATE CHANGE / DUE TO COVID 19
more information to come……… Camping available starting Friday evening. Trip leaders to be determined.
The cost for 1 night of camping, a BBQ meal, and one take-out per person will be $36 per person plus tax. This rate will only be available to KWP members that are participating in Sanctioned KWP calendar events. This year KWP is planning 3 Ottawa River Trips (Early June, Weekend before Week of Rivers, and Labour Day weekend). This offer will not be available to individuals KWP member wishing to stay at Owl at other times during the summer. KWP members are not obligated to camp at Owl and utilize the pontoon boat take-out, and are still welcome on our sanctioned Ottawa River trips.
The combined camping and pontoon shuttle amenities included are:
- Meal included in take-out price (BBQ Burger, salads, refreshments).
- Wash station for paddling campers in the upper campground area.
- Charging station for devices.
- Meal plans available ($).
- 6 serviced sites available at a discount rate, subject to availability.
- Bathroom and showers are centrally located.
- Two central fire pits lit every evening.
- Excellent friendly service.
- Added bonus: get to do an extra rapid (Muskrat).
- does require a minimum if 12 paddlers to run pontoon shuttle